Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Money Does Matter!!!!!!

Money really does matter in a relationship. I have also been very cautious with the way I spend occasionally buying something out of want instead of need but more girlfriend is the other way around. She spends way to damn much and it is really starting to piss me off. Instead of being cautious and always making sure she has more than enough money she just flat out does not give a fuck and spends. I give her credit though, everything she has is due to her hard work but her bank account would look a lot better with a couple of extra zeros added to the end.

So this is where I come in. I have taught myself to pay myself 10 percent of whatever I bring home that month in money. Meaning I deposit 10 percent into my savings account. I have stopped adding to my 401k since my company laid me off but I still have a lot of money tied up in the stock market. When the ipo for Visa, Inc went public I purchased 4,000 dollars worth. The stock then soared in price nearly doubling what the opening price was. So therefore, I made nearly 4,000 dollars in one day.

I have tried to explain how important it is to pay you that necessary ten percent yet my girlfriend still does not get it. Money can cause a relationship to break apart I'm experiencing it right now. I get tired of trying to make ends meet without the other caring. It is causing anxiety and stress that there is no need for. So tonight is the night I explain to my girlfriend what needs to happen if it doesn’t there is no knowing how I will react. Maybe just put up with it until I graduate maybe I spend all I have just like her or maybe I cut up her damn credit card.

DEFENITION

HYPOCRITICAL

Someone who pretends to have virtues or morals in reality they do not actually do not posses them; instead making someone believe that they have these things.

HOMAGE
Something done or in consideration to a great achievement or in recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment