Sunday, October 11, 2009

Doesn't matter where you start but where you finish is what counts!

I have spent the weekend walking through San Francisco trying to catch a glimpse of the Blue Angels only to have them cancel the air show. I thought it was rather funny but my girlfriend was pissed. She looks forward to Blue Angels either going to the Salinas Air Show or attending Fleet Week in San Francisco every year. Only this year no Blue Angels for her. So I convienced her to eat oysters on the half shell down on the wharf. What a bad idea that was since she got car sick on the way home.

So while my girlfriend was sick on Sunday I spent the day not watching football but studying for my damn midterms. While I was studying for my 195A midterm I felt like an idiot because there is so much information that I have forgot. I wish the instructor would have given a study guide or a practice test which would have really helped tremendously. From exploring concepts such as inductive or dedutive reasoning to other concepts like casuality and nonspurios relationships.

Earlier today I had no clue what causlity and nonspurios relationships meant. However, thanks to an early morning brazilian jiu jitsu traning session in Santa Cruz and lunch with Heinken and Round Table I now feel more confident. I spent the day re-reading the book and glancing over my notes. I would have to say the Heinken was the most influential part though.

Casuality- Refers to the cause then the effect. The effect is a consequence of the cause

Nonspurios relationship- Showing that the relationship between the two variables (independent and dependent) a third variable.

No comments:

Post a Comment