Thursday, October 29, 2009

MS WORD IS GARBAGE!!!!!

I really really dislike Microsoft Word. It screws up footnotes, messes with phrases that are correct and in general really sucks.

I wrote a phrase in a rough draft of a recent research paper. The phrase said gay marriage would return the voters ballots for an upcoming November. However, the phrase was not for the liking for MS Word and therefore it was changed under grammar and spelling function. So when my paper was read during class it appeared that I had no idea what I was talking about.

Has society one so out of whack that instead of making basic improvements to a program that works great. That business' want to do a complete overhaul of the entire program in order to boost profits? I sincerely think that the above questions is correct. Why else would Microsoft come out with an updated version of Microsoft Word when the last one did not even work?  Bill Gates and he dork friends should sincerely be punched in the face for this dumbass mistake. Hopefully Mr. Gates and his dorky friends would be so abtruse to why they were being punched in the face that I could kindly tell them "MICROSOFT WORD SUCKS"!

My actions of punching Bill and other Microsoft employee's might be abysmal but they honestly deserve it. A survey should be completed in regards to how many reserach papers have been seriously screwed up due to their lousy product.



Defenitions

Abtruse- Hard to understand
Abysmal- Extremely or hopelessly bad

No comments:

Post a Comment